An index to the Stuff of Eric Dynamic
- Who the hell is this guy, see a history page.
- A PoliticoEconomic blog, Thank Me For Not Killing You
- A SocioPolitical blog, Shit No Bricks - remember to reregister in 2015 as a Communist voter!
- My Online Bibliography - stuff I've read with notes, and stuff I wish to read
- An 'activist' website whose original idea was to force Media Accountability, What I Want To Know - offline for the moment.
- A political site, complaining of the Neocons (2003) - AxisOfEvil.tv - offline for the moment.
- An exhortation to socialize Telecommunications to give everyone gigabit-plus service over fiber at cost plus maintenance - CommunityFiber.org - offline for the moment.
- A site for my current ISP business - Transbay.net
- A site for my future ISP business - just find me $300 grand to start it - UC Telecommunications - offline for the moment awaiting a database rebuild.
- A commentary blog, Eigen Racelad - where I (and other Mensans) can post freely those things censored on the Mensa Online Forum
- Some Forum Software demos: to view as forum administrator, username=admin and password=nimda; to view as normal user, username=username and password=password.
(Posts of commerical solicitations will be referred to the originating ISPs, just so you know.)
- If you'd like an email account 'yourname@ArrogantPrick.com' or 'yourname@IWantToFuckYouLikeAnAnimal.com' for $20/year, ask me.
(Spammers will be referred to their ISPs, just so you know.)
- I hate SPAM. I write sendmail milters. Nobody should use Microsoft software connected to the net.
We ISPs had almost totally eliminated SPAM by early 1998, and then along came bot-nets, thanks to Fortune 5 Bill.
Code for Fresnel Path Analysis, including an accurate Fresnel Integral function
The worth of the accurate Fresnel integral shows up in a small region x < 0.0, where
using the true value of the integral
(as opposed to the usual clipping-to-0) produces
more accurate and useful information for wireless deployment.
- fresnel.c - calculate fresnel zones
- fpath.c - path analysis, including the integral function
Coming back some old day, a horoscope generator (gif output), and the code that produces it -
produces astronomical data as accurate as the Michelsen Ephemeris.
Includes computation of the position of ten major and minor asteroids.
People might remember the "xphoon" program that shows the moon's phase as an X-Windows background. I provided Thomas Boutell (of GD fame) a routine to compute the
rotation angle of the axis of the moon's "shadow", and one day with enough blood sugar I will produce a revision of "xphoon" that shows a correct picture of
the moon as viewed from an arbitrary position of an Earth observer. (Currently xphoon shows the phase with the shadow axis always vertical, which is quite incorrect.)
With a little too much blood sugar I will try to factor in an accurate map of the viewable face of the moon; when I get back to it I'll provide a link to a moving
graphic that shows how the visible surface of the moon "wobbles" slightly.
- I'll post a few Unreal Tournament game maps I created ...